Wmmart respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes trademark or copyright infringement, please submit your complaint by a report to [email protected]. This email does not accept any emails that are not related to copyright issues. If you have further questions, please contact our customer team. We will quickly respond to the rights of owners with any concerns they may have about any alleged IP disputes.
To claim a copyright or trademark complaint, please provide us with the following information:
1) A description of the IP rights that you claim has been infringed upon;
2) A description or web-link of the product you claim is being infringed;
3) Your contact information including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
4) A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the IP right owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
1) This procedure is exclusively for notifying Wmmart that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
2) This email only responds question about copyright, any other question please contact our customer team: [email protected].
2. Copyright Announcement
All content included in or made available through the Wmmart website, Application or Services; such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Wmmart and protected by international copyright laws.
3. Trademark Announcement
Wmmart is also the owner of the “Wmmart” Trademark registered in many countries. Wmmart’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Wmmart’s, in any manner that is likely to confuse customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Wmmart.