1. What information do we collect?
Depending on the products and services you use, we need to collect and process different kinds of personal data from or about you, which will, in general, be depending on each case as follows:
The profile information (the information you provide when you create an account and complete your profile. For example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, etc. And you can correct your profile by yourself at any time);
Purchase information (the information we collect when you make a purchase. For example, information on your purchases, orders, returns, your delivery address, your ID information, your credit or debit card information ( upon your additional consent), your contact information, etc.).
The device, geolocation, information (the information we collect from the device you use to visit our websites. For example, the type of device you use, your device's unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. Where available, our services may use GPS, your IP address, and other technologies to determine a device's approximate location to allow us to improve our products and services).
Information about your tastes and preferences, browsing information. (the information we collect and analysis when you visit our websites. For example, style preferences, frequency of visit, etc.).
2. What do we use your information for?
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
1) To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2) To improve our website and your shopping experience (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3) To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
4) To process transactions including executing your payments and delivering the purchased products or services requested. To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature
5) To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
3. Your rights
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we collect. You are also entitled to restrict or object, at any time, to the further processing of your personal information. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format and, where technically feasible, the right to have your personal information transmitted directly to a third party. You may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal information.
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal information, we may request information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access such information, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal information we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information that we maintain.
You may send us an e-mail to [email protected] to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct and up to date.
4. How do we protect your information?
You are responsible for your own username and password safety and security on Wmmart. We recommend choosing a strong password and changing it frequently. Please do not use the same login details (email and password) across multiple websites.
That said, we do implement a variety of security measures including offering the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
You can remove or reject cookies using your browser or device settings, but in some cases doing so may affect your ability to view our products and services.
6. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We disclose certain personal data to strategic partners that work with us to provide our products and services or help us market to customers. Personal data will only be shared by us with these companies in order to provide or improve our products, services, and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your prior expressed consent.
1) Service Providers
We share personal data with companies that provide services on our behalf, such as website hosting, email services, marketing, sponsoring of sweepstakes, contests, promotions, auditing, order fulfillment, data analytics, customer service, and conducting customer research and satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your data and may be located wherever we operate.
2) Corporate Affiliates and Corporate Business Transactions
We may share personal data with all Zoetrope Business Co., Limited-affiliated companies. In the event of a merger, reorganization, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, spin-off, transfer, or sale or disposition of all or any portion of our business, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings, we may transfer any and all personal data to the relevant third party.
3) Legal Compliance and Security of Disclosure
It may be necessary—by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence—for us to disclose personal data. We may also disclose personal data if we determine that it is necessary and appropriate for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
We may also disclose personal data if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or users.
7. How long do we retain your information?
8. Third-Party Websites and Services
Our websites, products, and services may contain links that enable you to access third-party websites, products, and services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by those third parties, nor are we responsible for the information or content their products and services contain. This Privacy Statement applies solely to data collected by us through our products and services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third party before proceeding to use their websites, products, or services.
Our products and services are intended for adults. Therefore, we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose data from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected the personal data of a child under 16, or the equivalent minimum age depending on the jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the data as soon as possible. Please immediately Contact Us if you become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal data.
10. Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement to keep pace with new technologies, industry practices, and regulatory requirements, among other reasons. We expect most such changes to be minor. We will notify you by various procedures through the platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we may send you a notice to your e-mail address when the change in question is relevant to your privacy, for you to be able to review the changes, assess them and, as the case may be, object or unsubscribe from any service or functionality.
Your continued use of our products and services after the effective date of the Privacy Statement means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the revised Privacy Statement, please refrain from using our products or services and to close any account you may have created.
11. Contact Us
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or if you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected]
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories:
1) Essential - these are cookies that are required for the regular operation of our websites. For example, some cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely, or carry out fraud detection and security checks (along with other similar things). These are essential for the website to work properly.
2) Functional-these cookies will enable you to move around the site and use its features such as accessing secure areas (e.g. content for registered users). These cookies also allow us to remember your user preferences, helping you to customize your experience on our site. The information gained through the use of functional cookies is anonymous and is not used for any other purpose.
3) Performance improvers- these cookies will help us understand how effective our content is, what interests our customers and to improve how our website works. This information is used for statistical purposes only and is not used to personally identify any user.
4) Advertising-these cookies enable us and our advertising partners to serve ads and manage our online advertising when you visit our site and sites upon which we advertise. These cookies record your visit to our website and the content you interact with, and may also be used to manage the number of times that you see an advertisement.
3. How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.